What: Regional competition within the Medical Command for Best Leader/Best Squad
When: Wednesday, April 5, 1:30 p.m.
Where: Seitz Regional Training Campus, Fort Riley
Who: 13 teams of competitors from Defense Health Agency professionals throughout the Medical Readiness Command-West 78 Soldiers assigned to Medical Readiness Command-West are competing during the week of April 3-6 for title of Best Leader / Best Squad.
Teams of six Soldiers each have come from the following locations:
• Brooke Army Medical Center JBSA-Fort Sam Houston, Texas;
• Carl R. Darnall Army Medical Center Fort Hood, Texas;
• Munson Army Health Center Fort Leavenworth, KS;
• Bayne-Jones Army Community Hospital Fort Polk, Louisiana;
• Dental Health Command-Central JBSA – Fort Sam Houston, Texas;
• Evans Army Community Hospital Fort Carson, Colorado;
• Gen. Leonard Wood Army Community Hospital Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri;
• Irwin Army Community Hospital Fort Riley, Kansas;
• Public Health Command-Central JBSA-Fort Sam Houston, Texas;
• Reynolds Army Health Clinic Fort Sill, Oklahoma
• Raymond W. Bliss Army Health Center Fort Huachuca, Arizona;
• Weed Army Community Hospital Fort Irwin, California
• William Beaumont Army Medical Center Fort Bliss, Texas
This year, staff of the Irwin Army Community Hospital and Fort Riley are hosting the competition. On Wednesday, the competitors will complete Warrior Task Battle Drill/Casualty Evacuation exercises. Learn
more about the competition and competing Soldiers at https://irwin.tricare.mil/ or https://www.facebook.com/IrwinArmyCommunityHospital
Media interested in covering this event should contact the Fort Riley Public Affairs Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 785-239-3033 by 10 a.m. Wednesday.