TOPEKA— Today, Governor Laura Kelly announced seven appointments to the following state board and committee.
Kansas Human Trafficking Advisory BoardPurpose: To explore the issues of human trafficking in Kansas.
- Sandra Shopteese, Mayetta
Autonomous Vehicle Advisory CommitteePurpose: To compile a report with recommendations regarding the use of autonomous vehicles.
- Ty Dragoo, Labor Representative
- Nick Steingart, Original Equipment Manufacturers Trade Association
- Rich Steiner, ADS Manufacturers
- Carter Stern, Original Equipment Manufacturers
- Ariel Wolf, ADS Trade Association
- Tony Reinhart, Light-Duty Motor Vehicle Manufacturers